A blogger known as Austine Obogo took to his web site to precise disappointment over the perspective of the APC leadership for presenting a candidate with false data to the people of Taraba state as a governorship candidate of the party.
A Federal High Court sitting in Jalingo on Wednesday disqualified Mr. Sani Danladi the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress in Taraba State.
Danladi was disqualified from participating in the election on Saturday over an improper declaration of age.
The judgement read: upon the judgment of this honorable court delivered on the 6tj day March 2019. In respect of the originating summon dated on the 9th day of January 2019 and filed same date.
ITS HEREBY ORDERED AS FOLLOWS.
- Its hereby declared that the information contained in the affidavit of the first defendant (Abubakar sani danladi) supporting his personal particulars that he was born on the 14th February 1968 is in conflict with his date of birth in his weac result submitted by him to the National independent electoral commission which indicates that Danladi was born on the 3rd of April 1977.
- That the information given by Danladi as to his age in the affidavit in support of his personal particulars in the INEC form cf001 submitted to inec by him is hereby declared false.
- Abubakar sani danladi is hereby disqualified from contesting election as the candidate of the All Progress Congress in the governorship election in Taraba state slated for 9th March 2019 or any subsequent date to be slated on the ground that the information contained in the affidavit in support of Mr Danladi’s personal particulars in the INEC form CF001 submitted to the commission as to his age is false.
- That the Independent National Electoral Commission is hereby restrain from recognising Abubakar sani Danladi as the governorship candidate of the All Progress Congress in the governorship election in Taraba state slated on the 9th of March 2019.
- That the All Progress Congress is restrain from recognising, holding out or treating Danladi as its candidate in the governorship election in Taraba state slated on the 9th of March 2019 or subsequent date to be slated.
- That Abubakar Sani Danladi is hereby prohibited from parading himself as the governorship candidate of the All Progress Congress in the governorship election in Taraba state slated for 9th March 2019 and subsequent date to be slated.
- Its further ordered that no order is made as to the cost.
That was the judgment go by a competent court of law that all the parties particularly the All Progress Congress and its candidate ought to be rumoursful regarding, this case is evident.
The credential summited to the INEC was quit totally different from the date of birth in his WEAC result, this is clearly fallacious.
APC and also the INEC In taraba state ought to be charge to court for presenting a candidate with false document to the general public for a situation candidate. they ought to be tarred-and-feathered.
The best of my information the party is meant to research the candidate before gifting him or her to the general public and currently that they didn’t or even they did however set to present such candidacy to the general public as a result of they believe Nigerians are fools.
APC in Taraba state ought to tender associate degree apology letter to Nigerians, people of Taraba state and to the APC National body now for disgracing the party.
I expect INEC in taraba or any wherever within the country to be skilled in discharging their duties to the state, before acceptive a candidate, the aforesaid person ought to be investigated. The judgment letter from the court declared clearly that those document wherever submitted to the commission and that i am positive they folks therein INEC workplace that their duty is to cross check document from candidates before issuening a certificate to run for an office, therefore why do not they see this error and get redress or higher still disqualify the candidate to avoid this public embarrassment, its terribly clear to Maine that there was a conspiracy between the APC and also the INEC in taraba state to hide up the false declaration of the candidate particulars that are established to be false.
therefore I call in the people of taraba state not to take this matter as a joke.
I ask, what’s next? are we have a tendency to reaching to sweep it underneath the carpet or do one thing regarding it?